۱۳۸۸ دی ۲, چهارشنبه

I am a determined Libra

my way is very hard to pass

i know , but who do u think i am?

the kind which gives up

or the kind who fight and fight and fight

and never gives up

i was through a hard and a historical night

how can i forget that night

in the cold rain,kneeling on the ground,lamenting and willing to change

searching for god's mercy and kindness

asking for the power to see my abilities and capabilities

so how can i forget everything

the answer is i never forget

because after long time i have made my desicion

who and what can stops me when i ask from god through that H&H night.

that spectacular outrageous bird is the shape of me as libra Sycamore

the character who i loved and created it , in other word the symbol of me , the good and the human



هیچ نظری موجود نیست: